Tuesday, July 14, 2009

helloooo..miss you all...

hellooooo..♥♥♥

udah lama banget ni ga isi blog..minggu lalu memang agag sibuk..sibuk ngurusin liburan anak alumni 3s2 yang bakal liburan barengg..hiihihihi..ANYER!! i'm coming...
sibuk jalan" jugaa..hehehe..
Tapi beberapa hari yang lalu,gue sempet sakit..hiiikksss..ga bisa bangunn dan demam cukup tinggi selama 2 hari..mungkin kesalahan gue juga yang membuat gue terkapar selama 2 hari ..finally jam set 11 malam, gue dibawah ke UGD RS Ibu dan Anak Bella..tapi manjur banget tuch obat dari dokter, langsung bisa loncat" paginya.HAHAHA

Hari ini gue mulai jalanin lagi aktivitas gue..
o ya,gue kan daftar Abang Mpok Bekasi 2009, huaaahhh hari ini hari pertama yang isinya pembekalan materi..But I felt not more comfortable with the competition. I felt this competition was not in accordance with what I like. The outcome was insipid, like not there is one that is impressive and that is thought about by me now : "how if tomorrow I will not come?"
I more liked the contest of the model contest pared to the regional contest. Tonight must be the night that was difficult for me, because of must decide to come or not tomorrow the morning.. Hmmmm.. God, give your guidance.. amen..

Today ..i miss my college's friend..Cepy , Ajeng, Dian, Bangga, Kenny, Toni, Margareth, Citra, Didiw, PCM's class, Depan ATM comunity..miss u guys..♥
Missed time took a photograph together..
Missed my class..
Missed minor project..
Missed when laughing together..

missed missed missed.. :(


For my special in in my life..
Thank you for all of his attention for me
Thank you cause you love me
Thank you cause you make me happy
Thank you have entertained me during sad
Thank you cause you always support me
I really missed you.. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment