Monday, June 22, 2009

my feeling..:)




LAST NIGHT
I did not believe you were here..you dont leave me when he went. i'm really happy , you was here to removed all was feel my broken heart. Maybe was felt by you all my feel. Listen me, darl..i like you.. possibly I love you..However whether possibly you will so my mine.You had had her but .. am I wrong when being hidden by me this feeling.. ?

Forgive me because I liked you
Forgive me because I loved you
Forgive me because I made you uncomfortable.it because I did not want to lose you
Forgive me because I made you confused
Forgive me because I cried for you
Forgive me because I had considered you didn’t care to me
Forgive me because sometimes I could not understand you
Forgive me because I could not become like that you wanted
Forgive me because I could not make you continue to be by me
Forgive me because I could not become that was best for you
I didn’t want you to go forever..
if you knew,
.I loved you.

THIS MOURNING
i'm happy because i know he don't leave me alone. he sent message for me and he said :"
Were you still sad? I wasn't lost from you.. I'm still here.." . Thanks God because he still beside me.

PS :
Special thanks for Primaridyanto Adi Kusumo
Location photo : The Valley, Bandung

No comments:

Post a Comment